Jane Staunton Catering Limited (JSC LTD) Privacy Statement
- JSC Limited is committed to long lasting relationships with our clients. We always ensure our clients rights to privacy is fully maintained and protected.
- We do not share, disclose any data we collect to any third party. Any discussions or correspondence by any method remains totally confidential between JSC Ltd and our clients.
- JSC Ltd does not collect client contact data or store it on any type of CRM system.
- We do however, keep a record of menus, quotations, orders, payments and emails relating to specific client functions which are stored on a secured PC.
- The data which we do collect is only used exclusively by JSC Ltd for reference purposes only.
- In line with GDPR legislation which came into effect on 25th May 2018. JSC Ltd assumes that you consent to us holding this data – unless you specifically advise us to the contrary.